The easy way for kids to learn American Sign Language--flash cards for ages 3 to 6Sign language is a great option for communicating nonverbally with kids--and these flash cards make it simple to get started! Whether your child (or someone in their life) is hard of hearing, nonverbal, or has limited speech, these cards get the whole family involved in an effective way to engage with each other.
- 101 everyday signs--Help your child express themselves with signs for everything from letters and numbers to feelings, foods, and playtime.
- Simple instructions--Detailed descriptions and clear illustrations on each card help you execute the signs correctly.
- Memory tips--Sign like a pro with notes on each card that explain what to do with your face and body while you sign and easy ways to remember what the sign means.
- 101 everyday ASL signs plus letter and number reference cards
- For ages 3 to 6
- Sturdy, glossy 4" x 6" cards
- Clear illustrations and step-by-step instructions
- Includes a basic introduction to ASL